Should You Continue Doing The Billing Yourself Or Consider Other Options?
The many facets of a billing system can overwhelm a practice. When done poorly, coding isn’t maximized, claims are late, rejection rates are sky high, payments aren’t posted and AR keeps growing and getting pushed out to later dates. After a while, it seems that there are too many balls in the air to manage. Throw in into the mix a parade of new government regulations, and it can get overwhelming!
At some point you are going to ask yourself, “Should I continue handling billing internally or should I hire a billing service?”
That’s where we come in.
– Kent Beduhn, LCSW-C
The Advantages Of Using Psychiatry Billing Services
Medical billing is a complicated and time consuming task. If you don’t get it right, it can have an immediate and profound impact on your practice.
Our Billing Services Provide :
- Dedicated Billing Specialists assigned to your practice for billing claims processing.
- Lowest Claim Denial Rates with custom Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Managed Rules Engine
- Enhanced Billing Workflow and Psychiatry and Behavioral Health best practices to Maximize Revenue
- Monthly Performance Review and Practice Improvement Implementation
- Proven Methods for Maximizing all RCM Key Performance Indicators
The Psychiatrist, Psychologist and Behavioral Health Billing Process
Our billing service follows a rigorous and proprietary billing methodology specifically designed for psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and other mental health practitioners. We start by analyzing your practice for RCM gaps and potential income opportunities. We then setup and configure both your software and your practice workflow according to best practices, which enhances workflows to maximize revenue. Finally, we assign a psychiatry or mental health billing expert to your practice to perform all billing functions as well as manage and oversee our proven process.
Our managed rules engine keeps everything in check, which is why we have one of the lowest claim denial rates in the industry. We also set regular meetings for performance review and improvements.
We work based on results, not promises.
Add Value To Your Practice
Our mental health claims processing services provides tremendous value to your psychiatric, psychological or mental health practice by getting you paid correctly the first time.
Clients Using Our Services For Billing Experience:
- Fewer Denials
- Reduced Management Overhead Costs
- Greater Collections and Financial Profitability
- Workflow Automation Savings
- Reduced Staffing Costs
- New Revenue Opportunities